Did you know that you can use positive weight loss affirmations to help you jumpstart your body transformation journey?
I’ve done it myself along my journey to lose over 30 pounds in just three months, and I know that you can too – if you know where to start!
In this blog post, I’m going to answer some of the most common questions I’ve received about how to use positive affirmations to lose weight.
Then, I’ll share with you over 60 of my all-time favorite affirmations that I’ve used to actually reach my weight loss goals!
Don’t try affirmations without doing THIS…
This article will show you all of the best positive affirmations to help you shed extra pounds.
But before you even start reading the list, you need to know the real truth behind what actually unlocks your manifestation power…
So many times people make the mistake of thinking they can wish their dreams true and get something for nothing.
But this almost NEVER helps them actually get anywhere.
Because they are totally UNconnected to the Universe!
Lucky for you there’s a quick and easy solution that can fix your problem fast, and it’s free!
All you have to do is get a copy of your numerology reading, see what it says, apply it to your life, and poof – like magic – everything starts to fall into place!
You will discover so much information about your unique gifts and challenges in life and even get some specific advice for how to fix them…
All direct from the Universe!
It’s almost like a miracle that this exists at all – much less for free!
I’m telling you all of this right now because I don’t want you to have to waste your time the way others do.
They spin themselves around in circles wasting time and precious energy only to wind up WORSE than they started…
Because not only do they still not have what they want, they’re also TIRED and DEPRESSED and FRUSTRATED because it seems like the universe doesn’t love them.
Don’t do that to yourself, babe!
You’re worth so much more than that!
Why go through all of that when you can save weeks and even months of heartbreak and get things to work out the way you need and want them to – the very first time!
Want to get your hands on the secret messages hidden in your numbers?
(it’s 100% free and only takes two minutes.)
Can affirmations help lose weight?
YES, affirmations can absolutely help you lose weight, and fast!
If you know which positive weight loss affirmations to use, or if you have a little guidance on how to make your own.
In fact, I would even recommend using both affirmations AND visualization.
Affirmations are great for helping to get the ball rolling and keeping it going strong while you’re working toward manifesting your dream body.
Visualization is great at helping you to see your destination and letting your mind know exactly what you want with crystal-clear detail.
All you have to do is visualize your desire (in this case having your dream body), while you work with your positive affirmations.
And they’ll help you manifest that body super fast!
How do I use weight loss affirmations?
If you want to chase your dream of having a fit body, all you have to do is speak it into existence!
Just say how amazing it feels, what you’re seeing and experiencing now that you’re having your new body.
But most of all, you feel the words as if they’ve already happened!
This generally doesn’t work if you do it for just one or two days.
It actually feels a little weird at first because your subconscious mind doesn’t necessarily believe you at first.
But the more you practice your positive affirmations and visualize yourself taking the steps to manifest the weight loss, you will find success because you’ll believe it!
Now, here are the best positive affirmations for weight loss.
Daily affirmations for your dream body
You might have an image in your mind for how your ideal, perfect, dream body looks. These positive affirmations will help you manifest that dream body so you can feel great and love yourself again.
- I feel incredible now that I’ve achieved my dream body goals
- I am so confident that my dream body was easy to achieve
- Now that I have my dream body, I can stick with any workout plan
- Now that I have my dream body, the world is brighter and happier
- I love how it feels when I wear clothes that show off my dream body
- I feel so healthy and fit now that I have my dream body
- I am so grateful for my new attractive body
- I am so excited to have achieved my low body mass goals
- It feels SO good to wake up in the morning with my new weight and shape
- It feels incredible getting stronger and stronger everyday.
- Now that I’ve got this amazing new body, I can do anything!
- I love my new gorgeous fit body
- I am a strong, confident woman who loves her life and her body
Positive affirmations for weight loss
Even if you don’t have an image of how you want to look, you know that you just want to lose weight once and for all.
These positive affirmations will help you imagine your weight loss journey and will help you achieve the body of your dreams.
- Every day in every way, I’m getting better and better
- I am full of energy, excited about life and my weight loss journey
- I can do whatever I put my mind to when it comes to losing the weight I want to lose
- Losing weight is easy, and it feels great!
- I have a perfect body that’s going to look even more amazing as I lose the weight I want to lose
- It doesn’t take much for me to lose this weight, all it takes is a few changes in my life
- This weight loss journey feels so good!
- When I was overweight I never imagined that losing weight could be this easy
- I can see myself in a smaller body already, and it feels great!
- My friends tell me how great I’m looking, and that makes me feel amazing!
- I love going to the gym and watching the pounds drop off
- It feels so good to be wearing smaller clothes
- I love my new body, it’s slim and fit!
- I am full of self-confidence because I lost weight
- I know for a fact that losing weight is easy when you do it right!
- Losing weight feels like winning the lottery!
Daily affirmations for healthy eating
Many people gain weight because they crave fast foods or foods that are high in calories and fat.
If you fit this profile, you may know that you need to eat lighter and leaner, but may have difficulty making the transition.
These positive affirmations will help you achieve your goals by craving and preferring healthy foods that nourish your body.
And you’ll start to effortlessly lose weight!
- I nourish my body with healthy foods that give me energy
- I actually enjoy eating higher-vibrational foods that help me lose weight naturally.
- My body craves healthy foods that help me get thinner, fitter, and stronger
- When I crave fast food or fatty foods, they don’t taste good to me anymore
- I like eating lighter foods better than heavy ones because my new body likes them better too!
- Eating right and making healthy choices feels so good!
- I love the way my new body looks and feels, and I love the way healthy foods make it feel.
- My ideal weight is attainable because I know how to make the best food choice at the best time.
- Small portions of healthy food nourish my body better than large ones
- Healthy eating has become a habit now that I’ve lost weight
- I love eating light and lean because my new body feels amazing
- My ideal weight is attainable because of this healthy diet that’s super easy to follow!
- Healthy foods make me feel more beautiful than ever before
- I enjoy eating right and feeling good, it’s become a habit now.
- I inspire others with my delicious, healthy meals and people around me are losing weight too!
Positive affirmations for emotional eating
If you struggle with emotional eating, you probably know how hard it can be to resist temptation.
You feel like you’re giving into “bad” foods and that your willpower is not enough to overcome the urge to binge.
These positive affirmations will help you develop a strong, healthy relationship with food
- I know how to eat properly without overeating or binging.
- I have healthy coping mechanisms that I turn to instead of eating for emotional reasons.
- It feels good to know that I eat to live now and not live to eat
- I only eat when I’m hungry and never out of boredom
- I can delay my desire for instant gratification by waiting until I get hungry
Positive affirmations to look good in clothes
If you want to lose weight and look good in clothes, this positive affirmation list is for you.
Finding clothing that fits properly when you’re losing weight can be really hard.
But these affirmations will help you feel confident about your body when shopping for new clothes.
- I just love how great I look in my clothes now that I’ve slimmed down!
- I have a great fashion sense and I know how to dress my new body.
- When I look in the mirror at my slimmer self, it looks so good, and I love it!
- It feels so good to fit into clothing that was too small before.
- Having a smaller dress size is something that’s really special to me.
- My new body looks great in clothes that I thought were out of style before!
- I love the way my body is changing and looking better in everything I wear!
- I love the way swimsuits and bikinis look on my body now.
- I’m so glad I was able to lose weight and start feeling good in my clothes again!
Positive affirmations for a slimmer waistline
If you’re after that cokebottle figure, focusing on slimming your waistline in particular will help.
If you want a slimmer waistline, this list of positive affirmations will help you reach your goals.
- I love how my new waistline is so much smaller than it used to be!
- The more I focus on having a slim waist, the slimmer it becomes.
- I’ve created this beautiful silhouette by losing weight and looking and feeling great!
- My friends tell me that they can’t believe how much weight I’ve lost!
- I have such iconic curvature and I feel absolutely delicious!
- I love this feeling of my body contouring!
- My waistline is one of the most perfect parts of my new body.
- I’m so glad I lost weight and sculpted an amazing waistline.
Positive affirmations can help you lose weight and get in shape, but you have to be consistent and most of all – believe in yourself!
If you want your affirmations to work, you have to KNOW and BELIEVE on a subconscious level that your new body is already yours, and stay focused on reaching that goal.
The universe wants you to be happy and healthy, but you have to want it too.
Don’t be discouraged if your affirmations don’t work right away – keep trying until they become a habit!
Start off with one or two affirmations each day, and try adding more as time goes on.
And make sure you get your free numerology reading too!
It will help you uncover some of the reasons why you wound up gaining too much weight in the first place – and that’s one of the first steps to manifesting the change you seek.
More positive affirmations for you
- 50 Positive Affirmations To Super-Charge Your Mornings
- 100+ Positive Affirmations For Self-Love, Self-Confidence & Self-Worth
- 20 Positive Affirmations To Stop Worrying What People Think
- 100+ Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations For Manifestation