According to Psychology Today, self-love is “a state of appreciation for oneself that grows from actions that support our physical, psychological and spiritual growth”. Given this definition, can you say that you love yourself?
Whether you feel a little beaten down by life’s events or already practice self-love, most people can benefit from improving even more in this area.
And at the top of the list of ways to practice self-love is raining positive self-love affirmations all over yourself.
Today, I’ve compiled a list of XX positive affirmations for self-love.
I hope you enjoy them, gorgeous!
*This post may contain affiliate links.
How To Use Self-Love Affirmations
There are tons of ways to use positive affirmations to improve your life. Here are a few such methods you can try!
1- Try the mirror manifesting technique
First, you can try the mirror technique. All you do is gaze at yourself in the mirror while repeating positive affirmations to yourself. If you do this for a few minutes each day (I like to do it just before I put on a fresh face of makeup,) you’ll form a daily habit.
2- Subliminal Affirmations
Next, you could try subliminal affirmations!
Subliminal affirmations are recorded affirmations layered underneath soothing, inspirational music or nature sounds. They are a neat little way to trick your subconscious mind into absorbing the message without having the chance to disagree.
If you’re a super-busy woman (who isn’t), you can use subliminal meditation to manifest on auto-pilot!
I’m a fan of playing them while I sleep or while I do my gardening. I find I feel a huge sense of calm and peace when I infuse a little positivity into my day with subliminal meditations.
You can either make your own (it’s super easy to do), or you can try this self-confidence subliminal mp3 for free!
For this, you pick one of the shorter self-love affirmations and treat it like a mantra. Repeat it over and over in your head while focusing on your breath. Kind of on a rhythm. Get into the flow and your own little beat! I find it puts me in a trance-like state and I can absorb the message a little better.
Write your self-love affirmations on post-it notes and stick them in places where you’re likely to see them. Like on your bathroom mirror or on your fridge.
For an extra boost, post positive self-love affirmations on your mirror AND do the mirror technique I shared with you above at the same time!
105 Positive Affirmations For Self-Love & Self-Worth
Here are 105 positive self-love affirmations for self-love. Enjoy!
- I am worthy. I am loved. I am enough.
- I am deserving of love and compassion.
- My mind, body, and spirit work together in perfect harmony.
- I am enough.
- I am balanced.
- The universe supports me fully.
- I am whole just as I am.
- I give myself unconditional love!
- I feel great about who I am.
- My life is amazing!
- I have unlimited power.
- I believe in myself and my power.
- Others love me for who I am.
- I treat myself with respect and honor.
- People treat me with respect.
- I view myself through kind eyes.
- I feel comfortable speaking my mind.
- I love to share my ideas and thoughts.
- I have unique and special ideas to share with the world.
- I am grateful for the amazing, wonderful things in my life!
- I deserve everything I desire.
- My life is rewarding and filled with joy.
- I am blessed.
- My life is full of adventure and incredible experiences.
- I accept and embrace myself for who I am.
- I love who I am inside and out.
- I am creative and flexible, and I go with the flow of life.
- I expect the best for myself!
- I adapt and change to my circumstances. I flow like a river.
- I am worthy of all the abundance, love, and amazing experiences I want.
- My life is abundant.
- The Universe is generous with health, joy, and abundance!
- I learn and grow every day.
- Others look up to me.
- I feel joyful to look at how far I’ve come.
- Love surrounds me.
- My life is filled with abundance.
- I am confident.
- Every day is another chance to grow and improve.
- Authentic self-expression is a key principle of mine.
- I am courageous and outgoing!
- I fearlessly follow my dreams!
- Nothing can stop me from reaching my goals.
- I am a creative being.
- I appreciate all the lessons that life has taught me.
- I grow and become a better version of myself every day!
- I am confident and intelligent.
- I am beautiful.
- I love myself more and more each passing day.
- I appreciate myself.
- I give praise to myself and to others naturally and effortlessly!
- I naturally feel good about myself!
- I forgive myself.
- I easily forgive others.
- I do my best every day.
- I am optimistic and positive!
- Grounded and focused is how I move around in the world.
- I deserve the best life has to offer.
- Every morning is a new chance to enjoy life.
- I am a good person.
- I feel truly and deeply loved.
- I belong here on Earth.
- What is for me, nothing can take away.
- I am here on Earth for a reason.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I am valuable.
- I am strong and resilient.
- There is nobody else on the planet who is exactly like me.
- I honor and respect my body.
- I am capable of achieving everything I want.
- Others value my skills and knowledge.
- I contribute my ideas and thoughts easily.
- My life is a blessing.
- I am loved.
- I am beautiful.
- It is safe for me to say “no” to things I do not want.
- I love every part of my body.
- I thank my body for everything it has done and continues to do for me.
- My mind is strong.
- I acknowledge my limitations as well as my strengths – both make me unique.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- Abundance flows through me.
- I view challenges as opportunities for growth.
- My every step is one of courage.
- I am successful.
- I am responsible for the outcomes I receive in life.
- My response to difficulty is love.
- I completely love and accept myself.
- I am radiant and full of joy.
- I am special.
- All that I need is within me.
- Life is a gift and I am so grateful to simply be alive.
- I am healthy.
- I have more than enough energy to accomplish my goals each day.
- I love myself. I accept myself. I forgive myself.
- I know myself and I honor my boundaries.
- I radiate self-confidence!
- I have great potential that I tap into every day!
- I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
- I make a difference in the world.
- It is safe for me to ask for what I want.
- I enjoy expressing my true personality through my style and appearance.
- I love and value myself, which causes others to treat me with respect.
- The universe is working overtime to bring me the things I want in life.
- I completely trust myself to make good decisions.
I hope you enjoyed my list of 105 self-love affirmations and that they help you blossom more into your unique beauty and connect with yourself on a higher level. Sending you all the love and light you deserve.
Save This To Your Affirmations Board
Read These Affirmations Next:
- 60+ Powerful Weight Loss Affirmations For Your Dream Body
- 20 Positive Affirmations To Stop Worrying What People Think
- 100+ Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations For Manifestation