Do you sometimes feel stuck in a rut? Like no matter what, things just aren’t going your way?
Many women are faced with such issues due to so many conflicting roles and responsibilities in life. Where you excel in one area, you fall off in something else.
When this happens it’s so easy to get down on yourself, and those little pesky thoughts start creeping in.
If this happens to you, it’s okay. Everybody has them.
The thing is, if you don’t get in front of it, those negative voices get louder and louder, drowning out happier, more positive and constructive thoughts.
This is where daily positive affirmations come in.
*This post may contain affiliate links.
What Is An Affirmation?
You might be wondering what is an affirmation? Affirmations are short, simple phrases – stated in present tense – affirming, or confirming what you desire as true.
For example, “I see the beauty and joy in each day” is a great example of a positive affirmation because even if you are feeling a little gloomy and low, repeating something like this to yourself affirms something positive that you want to bring into or experience in your life.
How Do You Use Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are really easy to use. There are so many different ways you can use them to manifest abundance into your daily life!
Here are a few ideas on how to use affirmations:
1- Speak them into the mirror in the morning
A technique popularized by the late Louise Hay, known as mirror work, involves gazing softly at your own reflection in the mirror and stating positive, loving affirmations to yourself. You could do this in just a few minutes each day and it will really help you make long-lasting change in your life.
The book Mirror Work is a 21-day program that guides you through the entire process. It is highly recommended because it will totally change how you view yourself in just five minutes a day.
Many people report making sweeping life changes because of this book – from curing addictions and eating disorders, to losing weight, attracting love and relationships into their lives and earning more money in their careers. Just by starting with their reflection in the mirror.
Check it out for yourself if you’d like to save time and jump-start your daily affirmation practice with ease.
2- Create an affirmation journal
It’s also extremely effective to reflect on positive affirmations through writing. You can use an affirmation journal to write out your thoughts on an affirmation and what it means for you.
Take this one step further and try scripting, to manifest whatever you like.
3- Recite them when negative thoughts pop up
This could take some time to cultivate as a new habit, but it would be well worth it.
Use affirmations as a pattern interrupter. Anytime negative thoughts start to pop up, take a deep breath, exhale, and recite affirmations to change your focus.
You may not be able to control external circumstances, but you absolutely can control your thoughts. It takes a bit of practice, but just like riding a bike or learning a new language – practice makes permanent. Over time this will become second nature.
4- Use positive affirmations in meditation
Finally, you can focus on positive affirmations during meditation. You can do this on your own, or you can use guided meditation to help you. There are plenty on YouTube, or check out the free Insight Timer meditation app, which has a huge selection of affirmation meditations to choose from.
5- Subliminal Affirmations
If none of the above options suits you, you might like to try subliminal affirmations!
Subliminal affirmations are recorded affirmations played at a very low sound, underneath soothing music or ambient sound. That way, your conscious mind hears just the music, while your subconscious mind processes the positive affirmations!
A huge benefit here is that you can basically manifest on auto-pilot! Play your subliminal affirmations while at the gym, doing chores, or even sleeping. It’s one of the easiest ways to get started using affirmations.
50 Positive Affirmations For Love, Success & Confidence
Here are 50 daily positive affirmations to improve your life.
- I experience joy in each and every day
- I am capable of achieving any and everything I want in life
- Beauty lies within me
- I belong
- I am put on this Earth for a purpose
- Creativity comes naturally to me
- I deserve to live a happy life
- I am abundant in all ways
- Blessings and abundance constantly flow toward me
- I effortlessly attract positive situations and people to me
- I am a fun-loving person and others enjoy being around me
- Happiness and joy are consistent throughout my days
- I am the creator of my life
- Intellectual prowess is one of my strong suits
- I am proud of myself and my accomplishments
- Love and light flow through me
- I am excited about the great day that lies ahead
- I have so much to offer the world, and I can’t wait to share it
- Strength in sense of self is what I exude
- I deeply and unconditionally love and accept myself
- I am growing more and more beautiful each day
- My confidence grows each day
- I enjoy a life of pleasure and bliss
- Love and respect are my birth right
- I appreciate the beauty that lies around me
- I am loved and appreciated
- Prosperity comes naturally to me
- I am special and unique
- I am ambitious
- Money is attracted to me
- I am attractive to the universe
- I am like a magnet, pulling money straight to me
- All my dreams are coming true
- Wealth floats everywhere around me
- I am in alignment with my higher self and the universe
- A steady stream of money constantly flows toward me
- I am open and receptive to new and exciting opportunities
- I create new ideas all the time
- The world is full of possibility
- Anything is possible for me
- I express gratitude in all that I do
- I spread love to those around me and I receive it in return
- My inner beauty radiates outward
- I welcome love in all forms
- I feel so connected to the Earth
- Love and success are my birthright
- I live in the highest of vibrations
- Joy and contentment are default states for me
- I am beautiful and worthy of love
- I am on the right path for me
Daily positive affirmations are essential to add to your morning ritual. Make this a habit, and you’ll see your mood, outlook and sense of self-worth skyrocket.
Absorb Positive Affirmations On A Subconscious Level
Are you ready to completely bypass your subconscious mind and truly absorb the intention of positive affirmations?
If so, you’ll be blown away by Zen12!
I was skeptical when my bestie showed it to me, but I’m so glad I tried it out.
It’s an audio program that basically does ALL the hard work for you!
You really can access the deepest meditative states and embody positive affirmations while washing dishes, folding laundry, and even sleeping!
Try it out 100% free and watch the incredible transformation that takes place in your life.’
More Positive Affirmations For You
- 20 Positive Affirmations To Stop Worrying What People Think
- 60+ Powerful Weight Loss Affirmations For Your Dream Body
- 50 Positive Affirmations To Super-Charge Your Mornings
- 100+ Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations For Manifestation
- 81 Powerful Affirmations To Be More Outgoing
- 43 Monday Affirmations For Manifesting A Great Week