Do you wish you had more confidence? Does it feel like sometimes you worry too much about what people think?
If so, this post is for you!
Today I’m going to share this neat little list of twenty positive affirmations to help you stop worrying about what people think.
*This post may contain affiliate links.
Powerful Affirmation Books & Cards For You
How To Use Positive Affirmations?
The easiest way to use positive affirmations is to repeat them as often as you can!
You can also use them when you meditate. Treat them like mantras and repeat them verbally or silently over and over as a focus point.
The more frequently you use them, the better!
You see, positive affirmations work by helping to alter your subconscious mind.
The first time you repeat an affirmation, your mind may not believe it.
But, with practice, you slowly start to shift your energy around and your subconscious mind catches up!
It’s so liberating when that happens.
Pick a handful of these affirmations to start with, work with them for about a week, and see how you feel!
20 Positive Affirmations To Stop Worrying What People Think
- I am a confident person and I am confident with the person I am.
- I live my life free of concern of what other people think about me.
- I will always chase what I want.
- I think positively and I expect the best outcome.
- I am happy and relaxed in every social situation.
- I make my decisions for me.
- I am happy with the person I am.
- I am a naturally carefree person.
- I will enjoy life and forget about what others think.
- With each passing day, I become a more positive, carefree person.
- With each passing day, I become more confident.
- With each passing day, I become more in love with myself.
- I have, I do, and I will always love myself.
- I will always make a decision without worrying about what someone else might think.
- With every passing day, I worry less and less about what other people think.
- With each passing day, I enjoy life more and I forget about the opinions of others.
- It’s easy for me to chase what I want.
- I maintain a positive mindset and I am a happy person.
- I am naturally a positive thinker.
- I accept myself. My self-acceptance is natural.
I hope these positive affirmations help you gain more self-confidence and stop worrying about what people think about you.
You are a star, gorgeous!
The sooner you realize your worth, the sooner you’ll become unstoppable.
Meditate Effectively In Just 12 Minutes A Day
Are you ready to completely bypass your subconscious mind and reap all the benefits of hours of meditation in just twelve minutes?
If so, you’ll be blown away by Zen12!
I was skeptical when my bestie showed it to me, but I’m so glad I tried it out.
It’s an audio program that basically does ALL the hard work for you!
You really can access the deepest meditative states while washing dishes, folding laundry, and even sleeping.
Try it out 100% free and watch the incredible transformation that takes place in your life.
Read These Affirmations Next:
- 37 Weight Loss Affirmations To Manifest The Body Of Your Dreams
- 100+ Positive Affirmations For Self-Love, Self-Confidence & Self-Worth
- 100+ Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations For Manifestation
- 81 Powerful Affirmations To Be More Outgoing
- 51+ Spiritual Protection Affirmations To Release Negative Energy