This is a blog post that will teach you how to use positive affirmations to be more outgoing! It’s perfect for you if you’re shy, introverted, or just a bit on the quieter side and want a little help to coax you out of your shell.
First, I’ll tell you a little bit about affirmations and how you can use them to program your subconscious mind to be more outgoing.
Then, I’ll give you tons of the most powerful affirmations to help ease your anxiety.
That way you’ll be sure that the next time you’re in a social setting where you need to feel more outgoing and lively, you’ll feel confident that you can do it!
One thing to help you out…
So… true story…
I used to be so shy and self-conscious growing up – all through my childhood, my teens, and even early adulthood.
I always had a hard time feeling like I was enough when around other people.
I would feel so nervous about doing ANYTHING – even just meeting new people!
Basically, I was trapped in my own head, with no way to connect to the outside world.
The law of attraction and manifestation work for everything, so I figured I should try it to manifest a more energetic and outgoing personality too!
At first, my efforts fell flat and I couldn’t figure out why.
I thought maybe it would work for more concrete things like money or manifesting a specific person, but maybe not for personality changes.
But then I discovered something that totally changed the game for me…
Listen… I’m a naturally curious person, but also skeptical at times, if that makes sense?
So I heard about the numerology reading and at first, I was so busy so I was like “meh”, but then I finally got mine done and when I did…
I learned so much about my personality and that being a little shy and quiet was natural for me – not a defect.
And I also learned how to turn it into something more positive – a skill rather than a setback, if you will.
And it helped me totally change everything.
So I went back to repeating some of the same positive affirmations that I’m about to share with you now…
But this time it was against the backdrop of having the confidence and knowledge of how the universe wanted me to use my shy, sensitive spirit to help and connect with others.
And it worked!
Like my life just started to transform!
I grew naturally more outgoing because I started to believe and feel the positive affirmations working, and knowing how the universe intended for me to manifest the changes.
It won’t be the same for everybody.
But my personality gradually started to change and I began to connect more authentically with people.
So now I’m still the same sweet, sensitive girl I’ve always been…
But I know the positive affirmations I’m about to show you now are true.
And I know how to be more outgoing in ways that make an impact on the lives of others and it’s a win-win situation.
And I owe it all to the sacred information in my free numerology reading!
So that’s why I’m urging you – before you go any further – to get your free reading too!
I want you to fast-track your success with affirmations and everything else so you can start winning big like I finally did, now.
You’ll love it – promise!
How do I use positive affirmations?
There are many ways to use positive affirmations, but here are a few techniques that I love:
– Use them when you’re in the shower – it feels like your mind is free to wander and you’ll be amazed at how many good ideas come to you while you’re doing this!
– Repeat them when you wake up, before bed, or whenever else in the day seems right for you.
– Write them down and carry them around with you, or put them up on your mirror or refrigerator.
– Record yourself saying them and listen to the recording every day.
The possibilities are endless!
But the main point is to be consistent with using them so that you can start to see and feel the changes in your life.
So here are a bunch of powerful positive affirmations…
And remember, don’t be shy about using them!
You can use them in any way you want and it’s perfectly fine – nobody is going to judge you for it.
Positive affirmations to be more outgoing
Let’s get straight to the point.
If you’re really shy and just don’t have that much energy or desire to be the “life of the party”, you can use these affirmations for a quick boost of motivation to get you out there.
Work with these to blossom into the social butterfly you want to be!
- I find so much joy in sharing my outgoing personality with others.
- I allow myself to be outgoing and lively in any situation.
- I loosen up and let go of my inhibitions, becoming more outgoing and expressive.
- I am a naturally social person and I enjoy spending time with others.
- Being outgoing is natural and easy for me.
- Every day, I get more confident and at ease when being outgoing.
- I am drawn to socializing and it feels effortless for me.
- I enjoy being around others and sharing my time and energy.
- The more outgoing I become, the better I feel about myself.
- Outgoingness is a beautiful trait and I accept myself fully as an outgoing person.
- Each day, I become more comfortable being outgoing.
- I love to make new friends and I know that others enjoy my company as well.
- I am confident in myself and I radiate positive energy that draws people toward me.
- Feeling open and eager, I engage with others with kindness, warmth, compassion, and readiness.
- I’m a beacon of light and energy and people are drawn to me constantly.
Positive affirmations to release shyness
If you’ve struggled with being shy your whole life and are ready to release that from your being, these positive affirmations will help you do just that!
Here are a few positive affirmations to help you feel less shy.
- I release shyness and embrace my natural light.
- I am in control of when I feel shy or outgoing.
- I allow myself to be whoever I want to be, whenever I want to be.
- I am shy sometimes, but not all of the time!
- Shyness does not define me.
- I choose to let go of my shyness and be outgoing instead.
- I am releasing the need to be shy.
- I am so happy that I’ve moved forward from the shy person I used to be.
- I am now a confident, outgoing person.
- The shyness that once held me back is now gone forever.
- I help others overcome shyness at parties by making them feel included.
- Shyness, it’s time for you to move on!
Powerful “everyone loves me” affirmations
Affirmations are a great way to help you feel confident and loved in any social situation – even if you’re not feeling that way at the moment!
Here are some powerful “everyone loves me” affirmations that will make you feel confident and attractive… and everyone will love you for it!
- Everyone loves me and I love everyone.
- I am universally loved and accepted.
- I radiate love and am open to receiving love from others.
- I attract people who love me for who I am.
- I easily make friends with everyone I meet.
- The more loving I am, the more love I receive in return.
- I enjoy being around other people and they enjoy being around me.
- I have so much love to give the world and I am eager to live my life giving that love.
- The more loving I become, the more people are drawn to me.
- Everyone loves me! And I love that!
- Every day, I attract even more people who love being in my presence.
Affirmations to improve communication skills
Sometimes you may feel shy or less outgoing because you lack confidence in your social or communication skills.
But there’s no need for that!
Here are some affirmations to help improve your communication skills.
- I am an excellent communicator and I enjoy talking with others.
- I easily find the words I need to express myself.
- I am confident in my ability to communicate with others.
- I am skilled in communicating with people from all walks of life.
- Others enjoy talking with me because I make them feel at ease.
- I am an open book and share my thoughts and feelings easily.
- I have a lot to share with the world and I look forward to communicating my ideas with others.
- I enjoy listening to others and they enjoy listening to me.
- My communication skills are getting better and better every day.
- I communicate my ideas effectively and am admired for it.
- I am a natural communicator who can relate to anyone on any level.
- I am skilled at communicating my feelings to the people I love.
- Communication skills, you are improving each day!
- Every day, I become more confident and skilled in my communication abilities.
Affirmations for popularity
If you feel like you want more friends or just want to feel more popular, these affirmations will help!
- I am a likable person and people enjoy being around me.
- I easily make friends with everyone I meet.
- The more people I meet, the more friends I make.
- I am confident and popular, and people are drawn to me.
- I receive so much positive attention at parties because I’m so popular.
- I enjoy being around other people and they enjoy being around me.
- I am a fun and outgoing person who is always welcomed by others.
- People love spending time with me and I love spending time with them.
- I am a popular person and I love it!
- I enjoy being in the company of others and they enjoy being in mine.
- I am a likable, popular person and I love it!
These affirmations are perfect if you want to improve your social life but don’t know how!
Sometimes you just need a little push to help you feel more outgoing and comfortable in social settings overall.
Here are some powerful affirmations for your social life!
- I am happy and comfortable in any social setting.
- I enjoy meeting new people and I easily create connections with them.
- I experience so many positive emotions from practicing my social skills.
- I make eye contact with everyone I speak to.
- It is easy for me to communicate with others and I enjoy it when they communicate with me in kind.
- The world is full of amazing people and I love to socialize on a regular basis.
- People are drawn to me because I help them release negative emotions.
- I naturally enjoy socializing with other people and they enjoy being around me too!
- I am grateful for the great social life I have and it just keeps getting better.
- The more outgoing I become, the more people I attract into my life.
- I love spending time with positive people and they love spending time with me.
- I am feeling more and more comfortable at social gatherings every time I attend.
- I enjoy meeting new people and I easily form friendly connections with them.
- It is easy for me to talk to others, no matter how shy I feel.
- I am confident in my ability to socialize even in stressful situations.
- Socializing with people helps me have a more meaningful life.
- I am great at conversation and others enjoy talking with me.
- I easily find things in common with others.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this vault of positive affirmations to be more outgoing!
Sometimes being more outgoing is just a matter of having the right mindset and feeling confident in yourself.
These affirmations will help boost your confidence and get you into the right frame of mind to be more outgoing!
Oh, and if you aren’t seeing results right away, make sure you remember to download your free numerology report!
It’ll help you identify any blockages that stand in your way which means you can clear them and start to see immediate improvements in your personality and your outlook on life.
Thanks for reading! 🙂
More affirmations for you
- 100+ Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations For Manifestation
- 60+ Powerful Weight Loss Affirmations For Your Dream Body
- 50 Positive Affirmations To Super-Charge Your Mornings
- 43 Monday Affirmations For Manifesting A Great Week
- 76 Tuesday Morning Affirmations For Success
- 51+ Spiritual Protection Affirmations To Release Negative Energy