This collection of Monday affirmations is great for anyone who might need a little extra boost of positivity on the first day of the workweek.
We all know it can be tough to get out of bed and face the day when you start with a negative attitude.
But there are lots of reasons why we should be excited about a fresh start!
And that’s what I’m going to share with you in this post, some affirmations that will inspire you and help make your Monday better.
So read on to discover the best Monday affirmations to start your week off right.
The Secret “They” Don’t Want You To Know
Do you think that those in power are more successful than you are?
Maybe you believe they were luckier, born into the right family at just the right time.
Well, guess what?
Some time ago I began looking into various spiritual tools.
I wanted to boost my knowledge about the spirit realm and wanted to try everything I could to connect on a deeper level.
Then, a secret began to unfold…
One that would change my life for the better!
What happened was I went from struggling to manifest over a period of several weeks to several months, to all my desires practically falling into my lap over a period of days!
It was incredible!
When this happened, it blew everything I thought about manifesting and the law of attraction completely out of the water.
And now, it’s your turn!
So few people have accessed the information their numerology holds, and I do not believe this is by accident.
I believe those in power want to hold us down so that THEY and only THEY can stay on top!
They profit off of you thinking and assuming that you have to work 10x harder and struggle and suffer in the hopes of making it to the top.
They benefit when you believe you’re just “not one of the lucky ones”.
But the truth is you have so much more power and potential than you thought.
And that it’s your BIRTHRIGHT!
It was coded into your energy profile at the date and time you were born, and it’s also embedded in your name.
Nobody should ever be allowed to limit your reach, your growth, your power.
You certainly agree, do you not?
If you do agree and want to claim your right to know the truth, secure your numerology reading right away.
That way you’ll have it (in case something happens!)
And then you will see how effortless manifesting is for you now.
Literally EVERYTHING that has happened in your life up until now will start to make so much more sense!
How to use positive affirmations
If you’re like most people, you probably think of affirmations as a way to improve your self-esteem or change your attitude.
You’ve probably heard the saying that ‘your mind is like a garden; it will grow whatever you plant in it.
Your thoughts, your words, and your actions are all creative expressions of energy.
That’s why positive affirmations work!
Here are three ways to use positive affirmations:
1. Post Your Affirmations Around the House
You can post them around the house: on your mirror, computer screen, refrigerator, and so on.
Be sure to put them where you’ll see them every day – this way they’ll be at the forefront of your mind whenever you think or speak about yourself or your goals.
2. Repeat Them to Yourself
When you wake up in the morning and before you go to bed at night, repeat your affirmations to yourself.
This will help program them into your subconscious mind and increase their power.
3. Record Them and Listen to Them Regularly
You can also record your affirmations and play them back several times a day, especially when you go to work or do activities that separate you from your home.
This will help program them into your subconscious mind even faster!
Make the most of your day by setting some time aside to repeat positive affirmations for Mondays.
Positive affirmation statements can help keep you motivated and focused on achieving your goals, and they can even assist you in manifesting the life of your dreams.
Repeating positive affirmation statements may be difficult at first if you’re not used to saying them out loud, but practice makes perfect!
You’ll soon find yourself feeling happier and more confident when facing each day.
Now here are positive affirmations for Monday!
Positive Affirmations For Work On Monday
If you dread going back to work on Monday, here are a few positive affirmations that can help you shift your thoughts.
Try some of these positive affirmations to help you actually look forward to manifesting an excellent work week!
- I am so grateful to have a job to go to on Monday.
- I’m lucky I get to see my coworker friends on Monday.
- I can’t wait to share my amazing weekend with my friends at work.
- My career is going in the right direction.
- I am confident and capable in my job.
- I enjoy working on challenging projects and I’ll get a new one this Monday.
- Monday is a new day to create something great.
- I am excited to get started on my work today!
- I love Mondays because it’s fresh energy for a fresh start.
- I am so grateful for this opportunity to shine in my career.
- Every time I wake up Monday morning, I’m ready for action.
- I am thankful for a steady paycheck and ready to earn mine!
- I look forward to a productive week ahead.
Monday Morning Affirmations For A Great Day
If you’re looking for a way to manifest an amazing Monday, here is a list of positive affirmations that may help you shift your thoughts.
Try some of these positive affirmations to make the most out of your Monday morning!
- I am grateful for a brand new week and an exciting Monday ahead.
- Last week was wonderful, and I can’t wait to figure out what this Monday brings.
- I am excited to see what the universe has planned for me today.
- I love Mondays because I get to learn something new today!
- Monday is a wonderful opportunity for me to grow and improve myself every day.
- Monday is one of my favorite days of the week.
- This Monday, I intend to have a great day!
- Everything is working out for my highest good and I am open to receive miracles today.
- I trust that the universe has my back and will give me what I need this Monday.
- I am ready to create an amazing Monday.
- I love the fresh Monday morning air and energy.
- I am grateful for all of my blessings and intend to see them even more clearly today.
- Let’s make this Monday great!
- I have so much positive energy this Monday morning.
- I have such ap positive mindset this Monday morning.
Affirmations For Recovering From The Weekend
If you’ve partied too hard this weekend and need a refresher on Monday, you can try using positive affirmations to help you recover!
Here are a few affirmations to help you recover from a wild weekend so that you can have a successful week.
- I had so much fun this weekend and now I’m ready to get back to normal.
- I release any physical, emotional, or spiritual energy that no longer serves me this Monday.
- I am grateful for this new beginning and I forgive myself for any mistakes I made this weekend.
- I choose to take care of myself today and I’m going to drink plenty of water, eat healthy foods and get some rest.
- I intend to feel better and more balanced by the end of the day.
- I release all anxiety, stress, and negative feelings from this weekend.
- I bless and release all hangovers, headaches, and any other discomforts I’m experiencing.
- I am open to receiving healing and restoration this Monday.
- This Monday, I choose to feel good and take care of myself.
- I am grateful for all of my experiences and accept learning more about myself from this weekend.
- I choose to feel good today and I will take care of myself.
- I am now releasing any guilt or shame I’m feeling from this weekend.
- Everything is perfect and as it should be.
- I am safe, loved, and supported always.
- I accept all healing and positive vibes from the universe, now.
May these positive affirmations help you have a great Monday and an amazing week!
Mondays can be tough for a lot of people, but with the right attitude and affirmations, you can receive extra motivation to create a positive outlook for your day and your week.
Use these as-is, or use them as a starting point to create your own personal Monday affirmations.
Have fun with it and enjoy every minute!
And have a great week!
More affirmations for you
- 81 Powerful Affirmations To Be More Outgoing
- 100+ Powerful Law of Attraction Affirmations For Manifestation
- 50 Positive Affirmations To Super-Charge Your Mornings
- 76 Tuesday Morning Affirmations For Success